green design Archives - Flagstaff Design Center

Bringing the Outdoors In

On June 16th, 2014, posted in: Flooring, ideas, Latest News, Tips, Uncategorized by 0 Comment

Have you ever felt a change in your mood while being kept inside all day without any views to the outside world? Well don’t think you are crazy because its a natural human instinct!  When we interact with the natural environment it allows us to feel the sense of relaxation and refreshes our mood. Nature..

read more

Get Inspired with Vetrazzo’s Colorful Pallet!

On November 28th, 2012, posted in: beautiful, Latest News, Uncategorized by 0 Comment

Vetrazzo’s recycled glass counter tops are available in a variety of colors!  The counter tops consist of 85% recycled glass from bottles and jars and the other 15% consists of modified Portland White cement.   The Millefori color shown above is great inspiration to brighten up your kitchen or bathroom. Bring in a variety of..

read more